Technical Support Associate
Orchestrate Technologies has an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Support Associate. This position is based out of our Corporate Headquarters in downtown Cincinnati, OH.
The Technical Associate role is responsible for first and second level support for all Orchestrate Client Sites including all hardware and software solutions. The candidate would be responsible for taking level one and level two help desk tickets and owning the problem until it has been resolved. If the issue requires escalating to tier 3 assistance, the candidate is responsible for escalating the ticket to level 3. This candidate would work with product vendors and field engineers in order to resolve third and fourth level issues.
- Answers inbound level 1 and 2 customer requests
- Work with product manufacturers and client vendors to determine and resolve high level problems
- Oversee the execution and completion of assigned tasks
- Document and improve existing processes
- Maintain corporate images for all end user devices
- Training level 1 and 2 technicians on technical solutions to common problems
- CompTia A+ or Net+ preferred
- Microsoft Certification preferred (MCP, MCSA, MCITP)
- ITIL experience preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years of hands-on experience
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues is required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Windows 7/8.1/10
- Microsoft Office 365, 2016, Azure Skype for Business
- Amazon Web Services
- Firewalls and UTMs
- Integrated Wireless Technologies
- Voip solutions
- Terminating cat5/Cat6 Cables
- Product installations
- Server 2008, 2012
- Active Directory
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.