How to quickly and easily get your customers signatures is a frequent question I get as a technology advisor. There certainly are solutions out there and Microsoft is forming a powerful partnership with DocuSign to help provide streamlined solutions. Read More Here: Office 365 eSignature
"DocuSign’s new solutions, built on the Office 365 platform, will include integration within Outlook, Word, SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server 2013. Customers can expect the following:
- Easy administration and use. Office 365 and SharePoint administrators will be able to add DocuSign Apps for all users directly from their administration consoles.
- on. DocuSign has adopted Windows Azure Active Directory to provide single sign-on capabilities with Office 365 credentials, providing a seamless path to manage accounts.
- Secured storage. DocuSigned documents are automatically stored in Microsoft OneDrive for Business for full control.
- Office Store availability. Individuals can use self-service to access the apps and Word templates directly from the Office Store.
- Continued innovation. DocuSign and Microsoft will continue to collaborate to bring new innovations to customers on the Office 365 platform."