Client Support Specialist
Orchestrate Technologies has an excellent opportunity available for a Client Support Specialist. This position is based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Cincinnati, OH.
The Support Specialist role is responsible for assisting with all hardware and software solutions for all Orchestrate Client Sites. The candidate would be responsible for taking initial help desk calls and requests, and assisting with the problem until it has been resolved. This candidate would work with product vendors and Tier 3 field engineers to resolve higher level issues. As a client-focused and people-centric business, this candidate would need to be confident in providing excellent customer service to clients remotely and on-site.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering inbound customer requests (primarily calls & emails)
- Working with product manufacturers and client vendors as needed to determine and resolve client issues
- Overseeing the execution and completion of assigned tasks
- Document and improve existing processes
- Maintain corporate images for all end user devices
- Knowledge of basic technology
- Minimum high school diploma
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language when working with clients
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while multi-tasking.
- Part-time hours
- “10-20 hours per week”
- Schedule during peak times between 8am-5pm Monday – Friday
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365, 2013-present, Microsoft Teams
- Firewalls and UTMs
- Integrated Wireless Technologies
- Voip solutions
- Basic product installations (primarily workstations)
- Server 2012-present
Interested in applying? Please select this link so we can find out more about you! https://apply.hire.toggl.com/VYJEPMPOQY7017JHOYV
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.