Orchestrate Technologies has an excellent opportunity available for a Network Administrator. This position is Remote. Corporate office is located in Cincinnati, OH.
The Network Administrator role is responsible for tier 2 and tier 3 support for all Orchestrate Client Sites including all hardware and software solutions. The candidate would be responsible for taking level two and level three help desk tickets and owning the problem until it has been resolved. This candidate would work with product vendors and Telco field engineers in order to resolve network issues.
- Answers inbound level 2 and 3 customer requests
- Work with product manufacturers and client vendors to determine and resolve high level problems
- Oversee the execution and completion of assigned tasks
- Document and improve existing processes
- Configure and Maintain corporate device policies and backups for all end user devices
- Training level 2 and 3 technicians on technical solutions to common problems
- CompTia A+ or Net+ preferred
- Microsoft Certification preferred
- ITIL experience preferred
- Minimum of 1-5 years of hands-on experience
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues is required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Ability to travel to client sites when needed.
- Windows 10/11
- Microsoft Office 365, 2016 and above, Azure, Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Manager and Microsoft Teams
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco Meraki
- Sophos Cloud and Firewall
- Firewalls and UTMs
- Integrated Wireless Technologies
- Voip solutions
- Terminating cat5/Cat6 Cables
- Product installations
- Server 2012 and above
- Active Directory
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.